Monday 6 January 2014

PEPTA BRIGHT : FADE TO BRIGHT -Indeed lab

PEPTA BRIGHT : FADE TO BRIGHT -Indeed lab

This is my second review of indeed labs.This is a treatment cream which is to be used before moisturiser like the hydraluron from the same brand.


It basically aims at treating spots and hyperpigmentation.


It is a rich formulation and a little goes a long way for these products though they are 30ml tube's but you only need a tiny amount of product.I use it every morning after my cleanse and toning and before my moisturiser.It has a different odour and i dun find it very pleasant,but it shows result so i would ignore the smell.

I have been using this product for well over 3 weeks now every single day and have seen that my skin looks much more radiant than before,i am not sure of the dark spots issue till now but definitely it has helped hyper pigmentation and my face looks much brighter now.


It can be bought at boots for29.99£ and generally is on a 3 for 2 offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment