Sunday 4 May 2014

Weekly Favourites # 1



I hope you all had a lovely week cant believe how this year is passing by,I seriously think 2014 is moving really fast.lets get to the weekly favourites.

First is my neutrogena healthy skin foundation.I am in the shade 60.I love my bourjois healthy mx serum and nothing can replace it ,but this is a foundation which i really enjoyed wearing whenever i did wear foundation.It looks glowy on skin and is medium to buildable coverage and honestly for 11$ you can really go wrong can you?

Tarte amazonian 12 hour clay blush in Tipsy (longest name ever).This is one of the most pigmented gorgeous blush ever.It is perfect for spring/summer time stays for a really long time.i've added the other colours from this line to my wishlist.

Mac lady danger is a shade which every person who loves a red lip needs in her life.Macs russian red was my favourite colour until lady danger came in my life and i adore this,i have used almost half since i got this a month ago that is how much i love it!

Lastly Bourjois chocolate bronzer.I always had this but never really got to use it alot and since my spring deep clean i have placed this in my top drawer to use it more and this is a lovely bronzer just to warm um the skin or to contour.i like to use it as a bronzer all over the face.

What are the products you have enjoyed?would love to listen to your favourites!


No comments:

Post a Comment