Wednesday 5 February 2014

Matte IT!!!


I am not a fan of touching up my facemakeup after every couple of hours and i always like to set my makeup with a pressed powder and i prefer to use a translucent one because i think coloured ones make me look as if i've got too much product on my face and also sit in my fine lines i don't know why.

My all time favourite ones are from the drugstore..


Rimmel stay matte powder-i am not the only one who loves it i think every single person who knows about this product must have tried it and spread the love of it to others aswell.I discovered this from Tanya burr.I absolutely adore her and trust her recommendation..she went soo much about it that i had to give it a try.Its cheap and its absolutely brilliant for a drugstore pressed powder and mattifies the skin quiet well.it lasts for a really long time and i find i dont have to retouch it even though i like to carry it in my bag(you never know when you need one and no1 likes a shiny face).Overall love it!

Soap and glory one heck of a blot-i wonder why soap and glory have such long names of their products.anyways lets get to the point.This is another drugstore favourite of mine,not as cheap as the rimmel one,it comes at a price of 12£.i love the fact that its soo finely milled compared to the rimmel one(which when you swirl the brush a lot of product comes out which ends up getting wasted)its translucent again and applies really well but my face sometimes gets shiny and i need a reapplication when i use this.
Soap and glory-rimmel

I like to switch between the two love the rimmel a little more than the soap and glory but like to keep the soap and glory in my bag more only because the rimmel one has awful packaging and it can cause a big mess very easily if shattered since it does not have a proper lid to it and comes in very cheap packaging BUT i absolutely adore it and can ignore the packaging..

Have you tried any of these before?


Both of them can be bought at boots

10 comments:

  1. I wanna try the Rimmel one =)

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Rimmel powder! Have never tried the S&G powder, but I've heard good things x
    The perks of being a hipster - Victoria’s Secrets Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stay matte!
    Make sure to check out my blog:

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!! I have tried the rimmel one and I also really liked it. At the moment I am trying a bourjois powder and its also quite good!!

    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love one heck of a blot! xo

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the rimmel stay matte powder but i'm on my 4th one now because they all smash so easily:(

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really want to try some more products from soap and glory and one heck of a blot is on the top of my wish list!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone really seems to like the Rimmel Powder! I have yet to try it.

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try the rimmel one :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete