Friday 31 January 2014

Monthly favourites


It was new year a couple of days ago and now i know its the 31st! oh where has the time flied? Its the end of the month which means my monthly favourites.I got into regular blogging this month so i was fairly busy with that after a brief holiday in turkey..i have a few bits to add from the beauty stuff i bought from back in istanbul.

Cover girl clump crusher mascara:thats a mouthful name i just realised.to start with i heard soo much about this mascara but sadlywe dont get it in the uk,i picked it up when i was in us.tried it and loved it.no clumps as the name suggests and that makes soo much of difference,but you can still get it online here



soap and glory hand food-Moving on i love this product have been using it for more than a year now..this is always by my bedside since i like to moisturise my hands every now and again and it smells fruity and tropical.just love that one.Its currently on offer 3 for 2 here
swatch of the lipstick above

Flormor lipstick-I picked this up when i was in turkey recently i gather its a turkish brand i love the formulation it goes on smoothly and sets as semi matte finish satiny finish and lasts for a good amount of time.perfect for winter months.

Emma hardy amazing face cleansing balm:hmmm what do i say i bought this a lil over a month ago and have been using it since.My liz earl one was breaking me out so i thought of giving this a go since its raved by soo many beauty bloggers and now i get it why..it cleanses my skin makes me feel as thou i am in a spa and i love it although the price is on the higher side i think its worth it since you only need a tiny amount.It can be bout online here .I have a much detailed review about it if your fancy checking it out here


Hydraluron-Lastly another much raved product which in my opinion deserves all the credit is the caroline herons recommended product HYDRALURON by indeed labs..this is a serum which helps you retain moisture in your skin and makes it radiant and plum and i absolutely adore this product specially at this time of the year since my skin tends to get patchy dryness on the face this has really helped me with I adore this product alot..Its on a deal right now in boots for 1/3 off.check it out here

8 comments:

  1. lovely post :) I love the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm its definitely a great product! Thanks for the post

    Ellie

    http://elsie-bells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try the Emma Hardie Cleansing balm as so many people love it! I love Soap and Glory Hand Food too and that lipstick looks amazing! xx

    Lovely post, I'm now following with Bloglovin'! xx

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Hand Food as well, I didn't realise that you could get it in a pump.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Emma hardie cleansing balm is probably my favourite skin care product x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lipstick looks delightful!


    CATHY
    http://helllo-cathy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear great things about Soap & Glory! Following your blog now ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try the cleansing balm!

    I love your blog and have nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    Check out the post here:
    http://messingwithadreamer.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post doll :) I'd love to try Hydraluron, heard so many fab things about it :)x

    The Belle Narrative - Enter my fabulous MAC Makeup Giveaway

    ReplyDelete