Monday 5 May 2014

Repurchased beauty buys # 1

Hey guys!

We all have staples in out beauty stash and i always like to stock up on my skincare specially before i run out and am looking for offers so i can save on some bucks and some makeup repurchases which i will continue to get.

Hydraluron is a products which was introduced by caroline hirons on her blog and i immediately had to get it.Though my skin is combination sometimes it acts a bit weird and i get dry eczema patches around my eyebrows and my mouth so i tend to use hydraluron on alternative nights and days if i am not using in night.This is a serum which can hold the weight of water and helps in retaining and absorbing moisture to the skin,depending on how my skin is i use a moisturiser on top of it.But this product is something i like to stock on.

La Roche posay Effaclar duo + (originally la roche posay effaclar duo) This is not a product i use everyday but it has its permanent place of its own in my skincare.When i get those odd spots or breakout i use this and it completely takes care of it.i prefer the effaclar duo + to the original one.

Mac Russian red - Moving to makeup and starting with one of my favourite red lipsticks i adore this lipstick.It is a perfect red which would suit all skin tones.

Rimmel stay matte powder - we all know how much i love this powder and almost every girl who owns it loves it.apart from the packaging this product can definitely give some serious competition to other high end powders on the market.

Bourjois healthy mix serum - I haven't found a drugstore foundation i love as much as i love this bourjois heathlymix serum.This is the only foundation which looks fabulous when i have those odd dry eczema patches and does not cling onto them.It stays put all day long and photographs beautifully.

Mac smoulder - Lastly its my mac kohl in smoulder.I discovered this back in the day when i was in university and i used to love the dark smokey kohl look then and this just had a special place in my makeup bag from then.

Do you guys have any beauty products which you have to repurchase always?


No comments:

Post a Comment